TBR TAG



Oh Look! A Monday Post. Sorry guys. I suck at schedules. So... you'll get posts... sometime. >.< Anyway...
So I was tagged by Tia at Read it Write Now and may I say thank you so much! I've been DYING as I waited for this tag to come to me. This tag was originally created by Rachel over at A Perfection Called Books and Dana at DanaSquare. They are geniuses for thinking of this! LOVE! Here we go!


How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I use Goodreads, because I stumbled upon it. Now it's developed into one of those times when I look at just the covers and go, "Oh I like that, ADD TO TBR." Goodreads has been the best thing in the world, but it's horrible for being so addicting.

Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
Mostly print. I feel bad for saying this, but I almost only read print, and most books I get are from the library. I don't actually own them >.< Sorry!

How do you determine which book from your TBR pile to read next?
The order of the books I read is actually quite crazy. Sometimes I'll choose the highest rated, maybe the most read, the newest. It usually depends which book is out and has the prettiest cover though. XD Sometimes I end up just getting books from the library because I see them and know they're on my TBR list.

A book that's been on your TBR the longest
Umhm. This girl's never read Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard. Actually, I have read it but it was SOOO long ago I don't count it. Mostly because I can barely remember the plot of it. O_o

Summer InternA book you recently added
Summer Intern- by 

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)

A book on your TBR strictly because of it's beautiful cover
Almost all of my books are chosen for their covers, but this one popped up first, so I chose it. :P Etiquette & Espionage by 
The Hobbit (Middle-Earth Universe)

A book on your TBR you never plan on reading
Okay, you may kill me now. I know there's probably a bunch of you going, "ARE FREAKING KIDDING ME? YOU NEVER PLAN ON READING THE HOBBIT BY J.R.R. TOLKIEN? YOU ARE CRAZY." Yes I am crazy, and no, sorry I don't plan on reading it. I don't know why I just... I always veer away from it when I go to read it. I've kinda given up trying to read it.

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited for
Red Queen By Victoria Aveyard. OMG OMG OMG. I CANNOT WAIT TILL THIS COMES OUT. This is probably the most wanted book on my TBR list, and it all started with the gorgeous cover. Then the summary showed that it sounded interesting and now I'm DYING waiting for it to come out! GIMMIE!
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
A book on your TBR basically everyone's read but you
Honestly, I have TRIED to read Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I have tried! I just can't get into it, and it seems like EVERYONE else is reading it! :( I feel like I'm missing out but it's just hard to me to understand, and like.

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
Oh look, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! This has been recommended to me so many times, I actually might read it! No just kidding, this is a book that EVERYONE recommends to me, but everytime I go to the library, it's not there. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it soon. It sounds... interesting. :P

SchizoA book on your TBR that you're dying to read
Schizo by Nic Sheff! Okay, if you know me, I like learning about Schizophrenia, because it really interested me. And when I found out this book was coming out... *SCREAMS* I actually have it right now and will read it after I finish The One. :) It looks really cool though!


How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
*Looks down* Um... is 1042. Is that okay? I'm sorry. It's just they're books they're BEAUTIFUL and I love them and.. yeah I'll never get around to all of them.

I tag:
Robin @ Where Book Lead Us
Giselle @ Perks of Being a Reader
Connie @ The YA Book Thief (Love that name though. :) )
Anna @ Enchanted By YA
Anna (Two Annas Yay!) @ Books, Quotes, and Dimples

Comments

Popular Posts