ANOTHER LIEBSTER AWARD

ANOTHER LIEBSTER AWARD???? WAHHHHH?? YOU MIGHT WONDER WHY THIS IS IN CAPS! AM I EXCITED? MAD? INSANE? YES, NO, AND YES. Actually, my caps lock was just on. :) Hi everyone! So Tia at Read it Write Now nominated me for the Liebster award! THANKS TIA! <3 Love ya girl! And may I remind you this is my second one! I'm super excited! SO let's get down to it!
Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-10 bloggers with less than 300 followers and leave them a comment that they have been nominated.
4. Ask 11 new questions for your nominees.
5. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.

Facts

  1. I like to write, but I usually have to have a topic given to me to write something good.
  2. I sing a lot at my house, and music is in my list of top things I love.
  3. My favorite color is either white, silver or blue!
  4. I like talking, but am quiet when I first meet people.
  5. Going with #4, if you get me talking a lot, I'll talk fast, and end up stuttering trying to get the right words out.
  6. I have many obsessions.
  7. Although I don't get to blog everyday like some blogs do, it takes me a long time to write my post for each week.
  8. I try to finish every book, even if I hate it. 
  9. My favorite line from a book ever is, "If your eyes could talk, what would they say?"
  10. I don't know what love feels like, and I have mucho problemas with relationships.
  11. I bite my nails. >.<
Tia's Questions:
1. Do you like reviewing books you liked or didn't like better?
Books that I like! Much more to fangirl over!
2. If you were tossed into the world of the Hunger Games, who would you want as your ally?
Katniss, because, well, doesn't she survive? I thought she survived... Someone who could cover me as I rush to grab my books and run for cover.
3. During a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
Guns, probably. I'd rather not get close enough to a zombie that they could eat my brains out. So sorry knife!
4. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Ugh, I hate these! B2Ms, I hate the movies. Probably Harry Potter.
5. What is the book that you turn to for comfort?
The Fault in Our Stars. That books is just so adorable and cute, I could never live without it. So funny too! 
6. Say you got locked inside a Barnes and Nobles for days on end with nothing to do but read, what section of the store would you start at?
YA Ah-bviously! There's so many Young Adult books on my TBR list, I would start there!
7. What book character do you think you are like the most?
I.. wow. I honestly don't know. I'd like to say Tess from The Infernal Devices, but I think there are some big differences there. I actually have to say I'm not like anyone in any of the books I've read so far!
8. If you were stuck on an island and were only allowed to bring three things with you, what would they be?
Books, Knifes, and Canned Food.
9. If there was one song that described you, what would it be?
Cool Kids, maybe. Or White Teeth Teens. 
10. What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to books?
When the author makes the worst love story, or love triangle.
11. Love triangles? Love them or hate them?
Depends on if they're good or not, but I hate most of them because they're just so... Cliche?

My Nominees:
(And no, I haven't checked how many followers they have, sorry!)
  1. Abby @ Enthralling Reads
  2. Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination
  3. Mackenzie @The Book Addict 2014
  4. Clara @ Break It Down
  5. Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

My Questions:
  1.  Which books would you take if you were going on roadtrip across the country?
  2. Bookish Pet Peeve?
  3. Which dystopian book has your favorite government? Why?
  4. Do you prefer ebooks or regular books? 
  5. What is the largest amount of books you've read in a month?
  6. Name the books that made you:
    1. Cry The Most
    2. Laugh the Most
    3. Scream The Most
    4. Awe You The Most
  7. Your favorite blogs? 
  8. Pick two authors you'd like to have a book together?
  9. What are your ideal reading locations, and if you got to have someone read with you, who would it be? 
  10. How many books do you have on your TBR? Do you think you'll ever read all of them?
  11. What do you say to non-bookish friends? Do you fangirl around them? Have you converted any of them to your bookish ways?


In a little second award world, Natasha

Comments

Popular Posts