Hiatus

Hello! Wow it's been so long. ;) 
Anyway, I wanted to inform you that I will be taking a hiatus.
When I get back on I promise at least 3-5 new book reviews promise. 
I'm doing this for all of my accounts on every website actually. The deal is, I'm spending all my time online, and I want to take a break. I'll probably be back on later. Maybe August, or September! 
So I'll be spending my time now outside, and with my wonderful family! Thank you for understanding! Hope to see you soon!

In a quiet little world, Natasha

Comments

  1. I've never experienced having a hiatus. :O Good luck! I hope you can come back to blogging soon! :)

    www.lite-rate-ture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It sucks for me. I've just been very busy, and needed some time! I <3 Love blogging though, and I'll get back as soon as possible! :D Thanks for the comment, it's nice to see that some blog viewers are alive and well! :P Just Kidding!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts