Meet the Protagonist Challenge 2014

I'm super excited! My first challenge! Anyway... here's what it's about! I'll keep updates on the books I'll read!
The Protagonist Categories:
  • A woman who's a mother.
  • real life person who written into a fictional story.
  • A person that changes forms.
  • A person who is from a different country (than the one you currently live in.)
  • A person who lived before the first World War.
  • A person who lives by a water.
  • A person younger than 18.
  • A character that is in a book series.

I can't wait to do this! So fun! 

Anyway.... HI!

In a small challenge filled world, Natasha

Comments

  1. Welcome Natasha!! I hope you find some great books!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to get started! I'm waiting for my books to come in at the library.

      Delete
  2. Oooo! Someone this enthusiastic, who doesn't know about my trio of challenge! I'd love to have you. :) "Gentle Spectrums" is a pair of word title games, similar to Joanne's. "My Kind Of Mystery" is anything mystery-related, including bio's and how-to's of authors. "Ethereal" is a place to enjoy the mystical of life or fiction, without all vampires / zombies / werewolves which often smother the topic. Anything but those is in: spirituality, ghosts, witches, healing, miracles, fantasy, fairies.... Bring it! :) http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/ethereal-2014/
    http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/gentle-spectrums-2014/
    http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/mykindofmystery2014/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely take a look! :D It sounds like loads of fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts