Liebster Award

Hey guys! I got this a few months ago, and I never could find some blogs to give it to! Now I havvvee! YYYAAAYYY!
I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! I've been nominated by  Allycarterlover from Elle's 411 on YA Books blog!! The Award is a way to help the blogs you like with less than 200 followers gain a larger audience. YAY!
Rules:
  • Link back the blogger that tagged you
  • Nominate 5-10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
  • Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
  • Let your nominees know of their award
Allycarterlover 's questions for me-

1. What is your favorite part about blogging?
A= Being able to express my self, and share with other! :D
2. What kind of music (If at all) do you listen to while blogging?
A= I'll listen to the radio, or Pandora, whatever's on!
3. What is your favorite book?
A= Really. -_- I love so many books, but my favorite series is The Infernal Devices, and favorite book in that series is Clockwork Princess
4. E-books or real books?
A= Real books. All the way. But if a book I want to read is only available on ebooks, and is cheap, sure, I may get it.
5. What is your favorite book turned movie?
A= Does this mean I have to like the movie too? For me, it seems they always ruin books by making them into movies. Well, I'll say The Hunger Games.
6. If you could be friends with any character from any book, who would it be and why?
A= Tessa Grey from The Infernal Devices, she's brave, strong, and very kind. She's like this crazy amazing heroine, that I would love to be.
7. What is your favorite youTube video and why?(post the link)
A= Well, I always have loved two things on YouTube: Tiffany Alvord, and MisterEpicMann. But if I had to choose, it would be this. I really like this song, and my favorite artist singing it is like... Whoa.
8. Why did you start blogging?
A= My mom always told me, "You should start a blog, you'd be great at it." And that leads me to here... my blog! XD :D Well, I like it!
9. Who's your favorite author?
A= Again, Cassandra Clare, author of The Infernal Devices.
10. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
A= Hm....  I'd like to be invisible. I'd like to just disappear on will. P.S. This TOTALLY doesn't not mean disappearing before tests! :P :D

My Nominees~
*A Perfection Called Books
*Xanie's Place
*YA Book Reviews
*Pretty Little Pages
*Life and Other Stories
Questions:

  1.  What is your favorite part about blogging?
  2.  Who's your idol?
  3.  Favorite book character?
  4.  Favorite song and / or artist?
  5.  Best Friend's name?
  6.  Favorite series?
  7.  Best quality?
  8.  Favorite genre?
  9.  Perfect world?
  10. Books most recommended?





Your friend in a little award world, Natasha

Comments

Popular Posts