Music

Ok, this will sound strange, but if some one offered me a million dollars, I still wouldn't give up my radio. I love music! Did I mention: I LOVE MUSIC!! I like pop, mostly whatever's on the radio. Thanks to my friends for help with this, and here are some of my fave songs and artists:


Songs


~Royals by Lorde
~Safe and Sound by Capital Cities
~Roar by Katy Perry
~Good Life by OneRepublic
~Counting Stars by OneRepublic
~Halfway Gone by Lifehouse
~Applause by Lady Gaga
~Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore
~Hey Soul Sister by Train
~If I Lose Myself by OneRepublic
~Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer
~100 Years by Five For Fighting
~Drive By by Train
~If You Ever Come Back by The Script
~Rhythm of Love by Plain White T’s
~Live Like We’re Dying by Kris Allen
~50 Ways to Say Goodbye by Train
~Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye
~Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
~Islands by Hey Ocean!
~Popular by Mika, featuring Ariana Grande
~Price Tag by Jessie J. , Featuring B.o.B.
~Cups by Anna Kendrick
~Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
~Mamma Mia by Abba
~All the Right Moves by OneRepublic
~Animal by
Neon Trees
~Thriller by Michael Jackson
~Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
~Let her go by Passenger
~Thats Not My Name by The Ting-Tings
~Blurred Lines by Robin Fick
~ Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
~Live while we’re young by Ke$ha
~Everlong by Foo Fighters
~The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani, Featuring Akon
~Glamorous by
Fergie
~Spiderwebs by
No Doubt
~Ice, Ice Baby by
Vanilla Ice
~Lights by Ellie Goulding
~Rebel Beat by The Goo Goo Dolls
~Airplanes by
B.O.B., featuring Eminem and Hayley Williams
~Diamonds by Rihanna
~Waking up in Vegas by Katy Perry


Artists
~ Tiffany Alvord
~OneRepublic
~ Jessie J.
~ Anna Kendrick
~Pink
~Anna Kendrick
~Imagine Dragon
~Christina Perri
~Coldplay
~Katy Perry
~Lady Gaga


In a musical little world, Natasha

Comments

Popular Posts