NEw Recipe!

I found this recipe! OMG LOOKS like Delicious!! Here it is: Milk Chocolate Egg Recipe

Solid milk chocolate eggs


2    cups milk chocolate morsels,
            11 1/2 oz. pkg.
2    tbsp. vegetable shortening
1   clean empty plastic foam egg carton
     vanilla ready-to-spread frosting

     Combine chocolate morsels and shortening
in a double boiler over hot but not boiling
water.  Stir until morsels melt and the
mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat
but keep over the hot water.  Pour portions
of the chocolate mixture into the cups of the
egg carton.  Chill for 1 hour or until firm.
Peel off egg carton.  Use the ready frosting
to seal the egg halves together to form whole
eggs.  Decorate with candy sprinkles.  Makes
6 chocolate eggs.
In a world of new food and recipes, Natasha

Comments

  1. I made this delicious recipe, and I'm glad I did. My family loved it, and I'm glad you showed us it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I made this for a quick dessert just to try it, and I LOVED it! I'm so glad I found this blog! Hopefully, you will [post some more delicious recipes for me to try out, keep up the awesome blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have a great frezzer! They take an hour to chill! Thanks for everything guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts